Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Coffee ???

13»

Comments

• HozanHozan Veteran

@Shoshin i must check out the oolong!!!

Shoshin
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

My other pastime is eating chocolate

lobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited April 2017

@ajhayes said:
    I have 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning, then it's tea and water for the rest of the day.

The coffee snaps me out of the fog of my meds and the actions of baby twins all night.

<3
    I have been brewing a large pot of matcha and green tea with jasmine (one tea bag of each) for breakfast. Quite understand the need for coffee to counter meds and twins. Maybe the twins should be on chamomile tea ;)

Our situations are all different. Gunpowder tea seems something worth looking out for. Loose tea is something I should start enjoying again ...
    ... or maybe this brew that takes six hours to prepare ...
    http://yinyana.tumblr.com/day/2012/12/30
    Which to answer @DhammaDragon I really do make and it is delicious and worth the patience ...
    http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/21862/benefits-of-green-tea

I quite like the idea of very weak body temperature tea, which works well with more fragrant teas ...
    Great tips guys <3

ajhayesBuddhadragon
  • HozanHozan Veteran

@DhammaDragon said:
    They say that the theine in green tea -especially matcha- is not the sort that causes jitters and withdrawal symptoms, @Hozan.
    And honestly, the benefits of including green tea in your life far surpass the inconveniences of coffeine intake, so I'd go for it without thinking.
    I am a lost green tea junkie <3

@DhammaDragon thank you for the recommendation. I havent had coffee in weeks but loving my green tea every day. Making pots of it!

Buddhadragon
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

@Hozan said:
    @DhammaDragon thank you for the recommendation. I havent had coffee in weeks but loving my green tea every day. Making pots of it!

I'll drink a mug to that ;)

Hozanlobster