Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Been away for a long time.

Just thought I would say hello again. I remember finding this forum when I first was interested in Buddhism. It helped me a great deal this site and buddhism itself in dealing with my depression. For some reason unknown to me I fell out of the practice, the sense of living in the moment and being "aware". I've started reading Buddhism Plain and Simple again, just to refresh my memory. What is bringing me back is the fact that my depression has worsened and I am taking medication. But I remember a time when the teachings and mediation helped a great deal with depression and would like to go back to that mindset. So again I just would like to say hello again and wish you all the best.

Comments