Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happiness Is A Warm Conure Tongue

Bodhi the conure has taken to grooming the hair on the back of my head. She uses the sharp tip of her beak like a comb. Her tongue explores what needs to done. The daily conure coiffure is quite something. While on my shoulder she coos as well as making a woo,woo,woo sound. The warm tongue provides a massage of a sort. Our companion animals are quite special.

BunksHozanlobsterWalkerShoshin

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Our ferrets just steal our socks, bite our toes, and poop in the one corner they are not supposed to! But they are lovely and entertaining friends just the same.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

My pet does nothing special... oh, hang on.... we're not talking about husbands, are we.....?

karastiKundoBuddhadragonHozan
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@federica said:
    My pet does nothing special... oh, hang on.... we're not talking about husbands, are we.....?

But you've trained him to take out the garbage and to put the toilet seat down? :awesome:

BuddhadragonHozan
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

One out of two ain't bad.....

BuddhadragonKundoHozan
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

@dhammachick said:

@federica said:

But you've trained him to take out the garbage and to put the toilet seat down? :awesome:

My puppy... I mean, my hubby, can do both pretty well.
    Most days...??

KundoHozan
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@DhammaDragon said:

@dhammachick said:

@federica said:

My puppy... I mean, my hubby, can do both pretty well.
    Most days...??

It's amazing what they'll do for a belly rub...........

Ok Mama Fede, I'll stop here :mrgreen:

BuddhadragonHozan
  • HozanHozan Veteran
    edited May 2017

Husbands and men in general are awesome multi- taskers. (Straight face)

KundoBuddhadragonfederica

@Hozan said:
    Husbands and men in general are awesome multi- taskers. (Straight face)

Yes, they can't do this, and they can't do that, and they can't do the other..... (Also straight face.)

;)

HozanKundoBuddhadragon
  • HozanHozan Veteran
    edited May 2017

Buddhadragon