Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

MANCHESTER

2»

Comments

• SusannaSusanna Explorer

Also very very sad, my daughter is going to Thailand next month, I always have that niggle of fear when she travels but maybe she'll be safer there than she is here ... Having coffee with a Muslim friend on Saturday (she has diabetes so can't fast!). She did a degree in Islamic studies as she wants to have the knowledge to counteract "websites that mess with kids' heads". I cannot see an end to this conflict but there is good in people on all sides, always hope.

lobsterfedericaShoshinBunks
  • Lee82Lee82 Veteran

Incredibly proud of Manchester for the concert this evening. Of all the atrocities in the world have you ever seen a response like this!? We will carry on stronger and more united than ever before. Love beats hate and "don't look back in anger". Absolutely incredible, emotional and defiant.

Ariana has done an amazing thing, so much love and respect for her.

HozanlobsterJeffrey