Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Meditation 'props R Us'

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I don't want people to imagine I can't do without them. These are merely tools to aid and deepen the experience of meditation.
I am delighted to have found, ordered and received this mala, because it gives me a sense of grounding and helps me to concentrate, enjoy and focus on my meditation, and supports my dedication and discipline.
I meditated before I received this, with a home-made mala of tiny haematite beads.
Now I have received 'The Real McCoy' and feel as if I'm on a roll.

Those who know me, will understand why this mala is important to me, having lost everything I possessed previously, including mu Buddha-altar statues and lamps, to an unscrupulous and mean-spirited landlady....

Would you like to post pictures of your dispensable, transitory 'precious tools'....?

lobstersilverVastmindkarastiBunksKundoShoshinBuddhadragonelcra1go

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited November 2017

^^ Look at that box! Beautiful! I'll post pics later...I'm at work now...

AFA pics....I'm still adjusting to going from a laptop and digital camera to an ipad :3 , hahaha.

karasti
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Love your mala @dhammachick... look forward to 'adding' to my present one... :)<3

Kundo
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I look forward to the movie. I think you should push yourself forward to have a bit part... There MUST be one for a crustacean in it!

lobster
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

My amethyst and rose quartz mala was the first knotted mala I made and it's very rough around the edges. But I love it and there's something very soothing about when I meditate.

HozanBuddhadragonlobsterBunks
    edited December 2017

...And there's a knot between each bead, too... That's amazingly impressive! Such a beautiful mala - amethyst & rose Quartz do wonders for the troubled spirit, and are both soothing and restorative.

Gorgeous. <3

I'll take 10.

Kundo