Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Autopsy online

BunksBunks Australia Veteran

For anyone else interested in Asubha meditation, I’ve just signed up to Autopsy online. $6.99 US a month....

https://autopsy.online

ShoshinSnakeskin

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I had a quick look, there are some demo video’s of a rather fat lady being ‘examined’. It didn’t do much for me, so I doubt whether I will subscribe. But thanks @bunks for the look into the unusual world of the medical examiner.

SnakeskinBunks
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited December 2017

Our precious human life is truly amazing @Bunks ...

Bits of fat, bone, flesh and gristle...that thinks, feels, hates, angers, frustrates, enjoys, laughs,loves other bits of fat, bone, flesh, and gristle...that thinks, feels, hates, angers, frustrates, enjoys, laughs, loves,..Go figure ;) ...

But it's truly amazing all the same...and precious in that, it along with the assistance of consciousness ( conscious awareness) and mind (knowing) is able to practice the Dharma...How weird whacky & wonderful is that ???? :)

Bunks
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

interesting! I have the autopsy report from my ex and it's super fascinating. Love this kind of stuff. I have more monthly subscriptions that I'd rather have already, but maybe there are a few on youtube or something. Forensic science types of stuff is so interesting.

lobsterJeroen