Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Isolation and Solitude

2»

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Many moods frequent this forum so I walk on eggshells all the time...It keeps me on my toes :) But in doing so, it does not always guarantee safe passage... :)

We run the risk of running the gauntlet of moods when posting on any forum....

Hozanlobster
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

I don't walk on eggshells....
    I guess it shows ;)

ShoshinHozan
  • Please leave an lol below if you think Hozan has been a grumpy b****x or maybe a grumpy b*****d.

ShoshinBuddhadragon
  • Sorry @federica if I made my point in a humourless way and sorry also for hurting your feelings. You are a great moderator and a kind and caring person.

ShoshinlobsterBuddhadragon
  • Buddhadragon
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Hozan said:
    Please leave an lol below if you think Hozan has been a grumpy b****x or maybe a grumpy b*****d.

Nobody's lol-ing you, @Hozan.
    It's ok. If we can't be entitled here, to be ourselves, whoever that 'ourselves' is, where can we possibly go, otherwise?

@Hozan said:
    Sorry @federica if I made my point in a humourless way and sorry also for hurting your feelings. You are a great moderator and a kind and caring person.

My feelings are not, nor ever have been, hurt. I was puzzled at first, in the way you first began. As things unfolded, I got it.
    I would not call myself a great moderator. I am just a moderator doing the best I can. And I try to be kind and caring. But if I have been unkind and uncaring, It is my fault and one I bear with honesty.

HozanlobsterBuddhadragonkarasti
  • You are doing a great job @federica and you are kind and caring.
    Thank you for everything. ???

lobsterShoshin
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@Nehan said:
    How you can tell if a person is trying to know herself or trying to hurt herself?

Whether they seem content with the situation is probably a good place to start.

lobster