Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Word Association Game

Comments

• nakazcidnakazcid Somewhere in Dixie, y'all Veteran

Mt. Everest

• drugs

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited March 2015

Sex

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

• nakazcidnakazcid Somewhere in Dixie, y'all Veteran

bender

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

fender

• DakiniDakini Veteran

bender

edited March 2015

Muscles

• gym

"Bill"

• (how does Bill relate to gym)

edited March 2015

"Jim" (As in Bill & Jim) :)

• oh. there are so many regional things. and maybe that's generational. i have no clue who bill and jim are!

edited March 2015

@Jeffrey said:
    oh. there are so many regional things. and maybe that's generational. i have no clue who bill and jim are!

@Jeffrey I was just playing with the word Gym & Jim, (Jim & Bill just being names) ...Or we could go with "Bill" as in paying the gym bill.... :)

"Shit !"

• oh ok

edited March 2015

"Make sure you wash your hands after" :D

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

road

@Shoshin said: @Jeffrey I was just playing with the word Gym & Jim, (Jim & Bill just being names) ...Or we could go with "Bill" as in paying the gym bill....

Why don't we just play the game properly, and provide a legitimate, easily-recognisbale connection to the prevous word, instead of just making it up as we go along and meandering aimlessly into confusing gobbledycrap?
    The connection has to make immediate sense to everyone, not just to the random connectors in YOUR mind.... :tongue::wink:

Road - map

Michelin

rubber

• pregnancy

What..?!

silver
  • question

enigma

• WWII

Nazis

swastika

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

I wanna say Col. Klink, but I'll say:

Heil or is it hiel? :p

Actually, it's Hindu.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

umn...

edited March 2015

Because of its use in Nazism, in many Western countries the swastika is stigmatized,[4] while it remains commonly used as a religious symbol in Hinduism and Buddhism.[3]
    The word swastika derives from the Sanskrit svastika "lucky or auspicious object".

silver
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited March 2015

Avatars (for example Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu I believe)

(Federica rubbers are a name for condom in USA)

edited March 2015

Spiritual

@Jeffrey said:
    Avatars (for example Krishna is an avatar of Vishnu I believe)

(Federica rubbers are a name for condom in USA)

I'm aware of that, I was just a bit disappointed that the discussion had veered that way. We're supposed to be a clean board enjoying innocent fun.

Erm...ok....Forget I said that.

I cannot possibly think of myself as 'innocent'...! :lol::lol:

Spiritual - Negro (As in 'Negro-spiritual songs')

Jeffrey
    edited March 2015

Honky (As in 'honky tonk')

Woman

• @Federica safe sex is important =)

Bias

edited March 2015

Both ways

• stereotype

• loud

edited March 2015

Proud

• crowd

edited March 2015

Three's a

• Three little pigs

edited March 2015

Straw

Wolfie

• predator