Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A comment on Banning Dhamma D

DeshyDeshy Veteran
edited June 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
Just wanted to say that I returned to the site after some time and a friend told me that DD has been banned for what seems like a very long time. It's really disappointing to hear that...

Is it against the site rules to ask why he has been banned pls?

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Hi there Deshy,

Check the members forum for details

• edited June 2010
    This thread will probably get shut down soon but I have to say that I agree 100% with the mod team on this one.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Deshy wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that I returned to the site after some time and a friend told me that DD has been banned for what seems like a very long time. It's really disappointing to hear that...

Is it against the site rules to ask why he has been banned pls?
    No, not exactly, but for reasons which I hope are obvious, Moderator decisions of this kind are not up for ambiguous discussion.

Suffice to say he breached some common standard "rules of discussion and forum etiquette".
    he had received some communications with regard to some comments, but these went unheeded.

And now, I will close the thread, essentially because all that needs to be said - has been.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited June 2010
This discussion has been closed.