Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Instant Notification - to Webmaster

edited August 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
Sugestion:
1. Add this website information in the reg. notification
2. Include link to lock-in
3. Include to unsubscribe.
TQ.

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited August 2010
    What?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2010
    My reaction exactly.
    I put it down to my being a total technical fudgewit -
    But you Lincoln - you have no such excuse! :D
  • RichardHRichardH Veteran
    edited August 2010
    pg07 seems to be saying that if you add this website information in the reg. notification, include a link to lock in.... then include to unsubscribe. TQ.

Perhaps the confusion is around the reg.notification, since the .dat will not apply if you add a link to lock in. Then including to unsubscribe would put you right back where you started from. Namely adding information in the reg.notification. Then the .dat back-up will proliferate uncontrollably.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited August 2010
    :eek2:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Ah. That explains it.
    And there was I thinking something else completely.
    Like..

"WtF"...?:wtf:

Thank you, and I now see this one is TOTALLY for Lincoln..........!:lol:
    edited August 2010
    Or.....

maybe not!!:D
  • LesCLesC Bermuda Veteran
    edited August 2010
    Thank you all for this delightful thread today!!! I can't remember when I've had such a good laugh...

I too have no idea what that all means!!! And I'm an Admin of a Discussion Forum!

:)
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Thank you for the suggestions. We've now included new upgraded features:

Including:

Link to lock in
    Include to unsubscribe
    Include to information with reg.
    Lock to data in links
    Four links

Onward and upward!