Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ban me please!

edited November 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
Sorry don't know if it's the right section to post this request since I don't know who the admin is. As some who is rather attached to internet forum who is trying to be more diligent, I am finding myself using up too much of my time posting on here. I suppose it's a case of coming back to the "habit" way too early.

I would really appreciate it if you can ban my account so I don't have to use will power alone to stop myself from posting on here all the time and waiting for replies

Thanks! :D

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    edited November 2010
    If ya can't find the will to detach, then Buddhism isn't looking good for you. :) Detachment, renunciation, are personal; no one can do it for you. Even being banned you'd still be desiring to be here...
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited November 2010
    You have got to be kidding me right now.
This discussion has been closed.