Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New style on this site or what?

edited December 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
I am nuts or did something change with this sites layout? how cool tho, nice job Linc

Comments

• MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    Somebody has cOLD mOLD on his pLATE. :crazy:

Just kidding. Well, yeah, it changed a couple of days ago. I think Lincoln is still touching things up, though.
  • hey its pretty damn cool i think.. reminds me a bit more of facebook style..
  • i wish there was an instant chat/msging system tho , how cool would that be? we could get like 10 or more people chatting in a chat box or something
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    Oh, yeah, that'd be awesome. :)

I second that idea.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited December 2010
    If I were to move in that direction, I'd make discussions real-time, not add a chat feature.
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    However, I'm skeptical that speed would improve the quality of conversation.
  • edited December 2010
    L you gotta have faith that perhaps we could speed up our rate of enlightenment.. :D
    I like this a lot though.. I'll stay for more years
  • lol if i survived for more years,