Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I have no idea

pineblossompineblossom Veteran
edited January 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
I have tried to access my previous posts but cannot do so.

I have a PM from Lincon which I cannot open apart from the first line so I have no idea what the PM is about.

There appears to may faults with the program so I come back later when everything is worked out.

Whatever was wrong with the old board? We have a saying in Australia - If it ain't broke, why fix it!

Comments

• We have that saying in the US, too, Pineblossom. I think the new format is a work-in-progress; I think Lincoln is still working on various aspects of it. There are a couple of threads where you can post your concerns about it.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    have you tried double-clicking on the PM line? I'm only asking.

if the old board hadn't had been 'broken' they wouldn't have fixed it. But this system is new and as such is going through the development any new thing has to go through. It's called 'teething'. Bear with it. We all have and although it takes some getting used to (you have no idea how much I panicked when it first went live!)we'll get there in the end.....