Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

bye

MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
edited January 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
my charger broke for my laptop. im using my kindle to type. i dont know when ill get a new one. it could be one day or four weeks. bye til then

Comments

• shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    cya dude good luck
  • DhammaDhatuDhammaDhatu Veteran
    edited January 2011
    cya dude, cya soon

:wave: :)
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    Back.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Jeesh we missed ya! That was too long - hope you managed to do everything in that time you longed to do....go on holiday, climb mont blanc, go on retreat, get married, have a family, get promoted, retire.....

Time does fly tho, huh....?? :lol:
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    Well, I remembered it had a warranty.

So, we took it back to Walmart. After my mom called people names, lied to their face, swore, and personally insulted people until security was nearly called on us, we left.

So we went to another Walmart and they gave us a new one, no questions asked. :D