Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New member to this forum

edited February 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
I am new to this forum so not sure if I posted this in the right spot... But hello! I am accessing this forum primarily from my Blackberry phone. Don't think I can view forum categories properly so will have to take a look later at home on my laptop! Glad to be here. I'm a 23 year old female from British Columbia, Canada. Namaste.

Comments

• Welcome! Blackberry phone, nice! :)
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    I am new to this forum so not sure if I posted this in the right spot... But hello! I am accessing this forum primarily from my Blackberry phone. Don't think I can view forum categories properly so will have to take a look later at home on my laptop! Glad to be here. I'm a 23 year old female from British Columbia, Canada. Namaste.
    Welcome!:)
    Enjoy yourself!
  • Welcome missnikki
  • My father's family is from North Bay. Welcome to the forum. :)
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Welcome Missnikki. Hope you find something useful here.
  • johnathanjohnathan Canada Veteran
    Welcome Missnikki...

Always nice to see another fellow Canadian around... Where in BC are you from? I used to work in the Oil Fields up north (Fort St John and further north... much further) I've also been down to Kelowna and Kamloops...

I'm Living in Nova Scotia now (Truro).
  • Welcome, complementary drinks and snacks are on the bar to your right.
  • :clap:
    Thanks everyone.

I am close to Vancouver!