Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

A True Guru

edited September 2011 in Meditation
Burgs is a highly attained and respected meditation teacher from England.
You only need hear him speak to realize he is the real deal.

Here is a great discourse given by Burgs

Much metta to all :)

Comments

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    The only important thing about any guru is not what they say or do. The important thing is what you say or do.
  • The only important thing about any guru is not what they say or do. The important thing is what you say or do.
    OR

The only important thing about any guru is not what they say or do. The important thing is what they don't say and do. ;)
  • Sorry guys your missing my intention...im not here to argue about semantics or who's a guru or not ...i just wanted to share this video for others benefit. Hope you enjoy :)
  • Sorry guys your missing my intention...im not here to argue about semantics or who's a guru or not ...i just wanted to share this video for others benefit. Hope you enjoy :)
    Oh I know.. :) my comment was to gen.
    Thanks for link!
  • Wonderful vid.