Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How do you do the @ in the forums. im a newbie.

DenkatsuDenkatsu Veteran
edited February 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
@ wha?

Comments

• Oh, when you want to send a comment to someone you type their full name out with no spaces and the @ infront like this...you will get a notification

@denkatsu
  • On the top screen click on denkatsu ...and you will see how many times people have mentioned you or posted on your thread.
  • Ah. Thank you
  • @Lady_Alison like that maybe
  • Yeah when I logged in a got a notification..good. :)
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited February 2012
    @Denkatsu Technical questions like this go in the "New Buddhist.com" category, fyi
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Don't worry, I tend to move threads as necessary.
    Admittedly, 'necessary' is more often than I'd like, but hey.....

Remember that the name has to be typed exactly as the person's name is..... capital letters and underscores as necessary.... @brain will not reach Brian the forum founder....
  • Ah well thank you for that. =D
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    Huh? You paged? :p
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    :banghead:

Mrs. Meanmybigmouth......!

:lol:
  • Can i remain confused? =D
  • Full of shit rly. lol
  • @small cap is not for reaching a notification, can it be for simply highlighting / complimenting like quoting but in a smaller scale on the same thread.
  • full of shit for me I feel. @small cap im dangerously confused to be honsest bout it. Life I can see as meeningless. But the moment is diffrent I can see suffering pain and anguish.
  • Thats goes to show you are human and is nothing to worry. unless you dun desire for a better world together. Buddha says living being conduct daily egoism that is simply reflected in the four noble truth, and its applying your four noble truth to cure you.
  • *deep breath being humans not easy* But I want to confront my real enemy with it. Let it go and move on. Little by little as truth eats at me I see the light.
  • Till I just cannot deny it any longer.
  • And at the same time I think just dive right in.
  • Bhagavan Thank you I realise its very hard we really have to push and let go release This disease I like to see it. I thank you im encouraged to face it.