Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I find all assholes have good sides. Or vice versa?

13»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    somehow, i believe the authenticity of the above image, will always be questioned....
  • He [Hitler] had charisma, he genuinely loved Eva Braun, (and it's almost entirely a guarantee that she loved him)
    Really weird you could almost guarantee Eva Braun's feelings. Do you also know Ekaterina Svanidze's innermost feelings?
  • ginabginab Veteran
    My asshole IS my good side!
    ROTFL!

:D
    I think you will find that most assholes have somebody that loves them. So maybe the problem is that we perceive somebody as such, not that they actually are assholes.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    He [Hitler] had charisma, he genuinely loved Eva Braun, (and it's almost entirely a guarantee that she loved him)
    Really weird you could almost guarantee Eva Braun's feelings. Do you also know Ekaterina Svanidze's innermost feelings?
    No....
    but there must be some wholesome kind of love within a woman's compassionate heart to compel her to remain, even in the face of evident madness....
    when she died, Stalin said:
    "This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity."
    it was after she died that the last vestiges of any scrap of decency left him... and he executed her family after her death, so she would not have known....

Eva Braun committed suicide with Hitler.
    had either of these women loved their men less, they might have escaped their company sooner.
    Who are we to evaluate what the right kind of love is?
    who are we to state that they were wrong in their sentiments?
    Who are we to judge and condemn their actions?
    From the outside, it's easy to see the absolute contradiction.
    From inside, it's harder to separate matters in this way.
    I have no doubt whatsoever that in both cases, Love existed strongly in these women's hearts.
    The why - is not for us to see, maybe...
  • We can't really know how they felt, to tell the truth.