Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I'm looking for Dharma Games!

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
edited September 2012 in General Banter
Hello everyone!
Hope all are doing well!!
I'm looking for Dharma Games or Interactive Practice for Dharma.
Can anyone recommend links/resources and so on??

Thank You,
Leon

Comments

• DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
  • This is flippin' awesome!
    DaltheJigsaw
    edited September 2012

This is flippin' awesome!

Do you know of any others? Or have you heard of any others?
  • There was a thread on here a while back about this. I don't recall the exact specifics... but I bet with a little searching you can find it.
    tmottes said:

There was a thread on here a while back about this. I don't recall the exact specifics... but I bet with a little searching you can find it.

You right! Found it!! Thanks!
    http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/1878/great-dharma-site/p1

• There was a first-person game developed--actually I think it was here at UW Madison now that I think about it--for advanced Tibetan-style debate; your character was a monk, and you engaged in traditional, rule-bound backs-and-forths with other virtual monks, hand-clapping and all! I tried to find it to post, but so far no luck. Will post if I find! Can't remember if it was in English or Tibetan or both.
    DaltheJigsaw
    Sile said:

There was a first-person game developed--actually I think it was here at UW Madison now that I think about it--for advanced Tibetan-style debate; your character was a monk, and you engaged in traditional, rule-bound backs-and-forths with other virtual monks, hand-clapping and all! I tried to find it to post, but so far no luck. Will post if I find! Can't remember if it was in English or Tibetan or both.

Thank you so much!