Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Drepung Loseling Monastery Atlanta

edited November 2012 in Sanghas
Hello,

I am just wondering: are you or someone you know from Atlanta, GA? If so, are you familiar with the Drepung Loseling Monastery in Atlanta? Or any Atlanta monastery/Buddhist center for that matter?

I am beginning to practice Buddhism on my own, but I would like to join a community or give one a try at least. I feel that it would be beneficial. I would enjoy having a good experienced teacher as well.

Thanks!
~Anic

Comments

• Wow, so odd... When I woke up this morning I was actually looking at their site for the first time and wanted to go visit there... I live in Atlanta...
    Anic
  • That is odd... Very cool though!

Well, I suppose if I go visit them soon, I will inform you of my experience there! If you go anytime soon, could you let me know how it was for you?

Thanks!

~Adam
    Namaste
    JosephW
  • If I get a chance to go, I will definitely inform you of my experience there...
  • I live in the area myself and have been looking for a space myself, I know there is one off 675 down towards Forrest Park but I don't know the name of it and have been trouble finding it. I am very interested in find somewhere myself.
  • I have also found several smaller meditation centers but have not been able to make it out becauseof a complicated work schedule