Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Life Beyond the Begging Bowl - Trilogy

BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
edited December 2012 in Sanghas
I just saw this wonderful trilogy of short videos documenting the lives of three young monastics and I wanted to share. This is a very insightful trilogy into the lives of these three young people and their journey into homelessness.

Life Beyond the Begging Bowl - Trailer

The Monk Story

Lost Buddha - Story of Venerable Sister Yeshe Chodron

Life Beyond the Begging Bowl | Awakening

Comments

• BhanteLuckyBhanteLucky Alternative lifestyle person in the South Island of New Zealand New Zealand Veteran
    You've got an interesting channel there. It's good that you are being choosy about what you put on there too, so many people's channels are way too big, but yours is good.
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    edited December 2012
    This channel is not my own channel friend , I'm not sure who owns it but i stumbled across it just recently.

or does "studentofthepath" come up with these links? I'm confused. I do tend to be pretty choosy with all my playlists on my own channel though :)
  • BhanteLuckyBhanteLucky Alternative lifestyle person in the South Island of New Zealand New Zealand Veteran
    Ah, I thought it was you. No worries. :D