Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"my life would be worthless without music"

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
edited January 2013 in General Banter

Comments

• Wonderful. Inspiring. Humbling. :clap:
    sovaMaryAnne
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    Happy snacks, this is wonderful!

Thank you @genkaku for sharing this

also, do you use genkaku to mean like 幻覚 ? (hallucination, illusion) very awesome word.
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    That is so freaking awesome. What an amazing gift to give! I want a recycled ukulele now.
    sova
    @zombiegirl recycled ukulele, awesome idea. I wonder if they've made any of their own custom instruments. I was blown away when the boy started playing that cello!
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    :clap:
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    sova said:

@zombiegirl recycled ukulele, awesome idea. I wonder if they've made any of their own custom instruments. I was blown away when the boy started playing that cello!

Same here! Great quality of sound from a recycled oil drum. Who knew?
    sova
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    I think the titled sentiment is very sad.
    sova
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    do you use genkaku to mean like 幻覚 ? (hallucination, illusion) very awesome word.
    @Sova -- No ... this "genkaku" means "original realization" or "original understanding" or something in that neighborhood
    sova
  • Being in the landfill of beautiful music :D
    sova
    genkaku said:

this "genkaku" means "original realization" or "original understanding" or something in that neighborhood

cool.

• ...made me cry. I can't begin to explain all the reasons why....