Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• I guess that's why I don't watch TV news anymore...
    :p
    DaltheJigsaw
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Dakini said:

I guess that's why I don't watch TV news anymore...
    :p

Pretty crazy, huh?
  • DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    @LeonBasin I will be having nightmares tonight now... lol
    DaltheJigsaw
  • Being hypnotized on a daily. O_O
    DaltheJigsaw
  • Lmao. That's why I've turned to YouTube to get informed of events. Seems like the news stations all just get paid to cover uninformative stuff. Don't bother to mention all the earthquakes in Cali and around the world. Guess that stuff is less important than Lindsey Lohan getting thrown BACK into jail. Sigh :'/
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Kind of reminds me of the identical sound bites used by politicians when they want to support some new initiative: Eat your heart out, Joseph Goebbels!
    Dandelion said:

@LeonBasin I will be having nightmares tonight now... lol

I'm sorry!!!:(
    blu3ree said:

Lmao. That's why I've turned to YouTube to get informed of events. Seems like the news stations all just get paid to cover uninformative stuff. Don't bother to mention all the earthquakes in Cali and around the world. Guess that stuff is less important than Lindsey Lohan getting thrown BACK into jail. Sigh :'/

For real!!!
    genkaku said:

Kind of reminds me of the identical sound bites used by politicians when they want to support some new initiative: Eat your heart out, Joseph Goebbels!

Yep!!
  • What is the problem here? These guys are absolutely correct: I don't need them.
    SabbyDaltheJigsawblu3ree
    sndymorn said:

What is the problem here? These guys are absolutely correct: I don't need them.

Need whom?
  • Sorry for obscurity Leon, each speaker began with the phrase," you don't need me."
    I was being silly while suggesting I do not watch these talking heads and therefore do not need them.
    DaltheJigsaw
    sndymorn said:

Sorry for obscurity Leon, each speaker began with the phrase," you don't need me."
    I was being silly while suggesting I do not watch these talking heads and therefore do not need them.

Gotcha! :)