Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What enneagram are you?

I am 9 peacemaker and you can read about it...

Lefthand (male):
Enneagramfree enneagram test

Comments

• oceancaldera207oceancaldera207 Veteran
    edited September 2013
    Just from a quick look, I'm definitely 6 the loyalist. Im also year of the dog and a Taurus. Defensive but stable and loyal, and I long for security and support. (Which I never get)
  • I am the ' Enneagrams are a papanca generating meme ' type. Whatever number that is.
    riverflowJeffreyInvincible_summerDaozen
  • The last time I took this test I came out as "The Loyalist."
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    Jeffrey said:

I "Enneagram">

It sounds a bit too medical for my liking. :p
  • DandelionDandelion London Veteran
    A 3, an achiever. lol, I don't think it's accurate, or I didn't answer completely honestly (not that I intended to lie... a lot of the questions I felt very 50/50 on.. depending upon context, and I didn't know which context to apply to them). Maybe the test that you pay for is really accurate, but I am not going to pay :p

@Jeffrey what MBTI type are you?
    I am an INFJ. Which seems like a contrary mix with an Enneagram 3, but what the hell do I know! It is a long time since I read about Enneagrams and MBTI wotsits!
  • Citta said:

I am the ' Enneagrams are a papanca generating meme ' type. Whatever number that is.

Could be a frozen samadhi into the nature of the psyche.
  • Brrrrrrr.
  • I got 7 points in both 3 and 8.. So I guess I'm the "challenging achiever"..

In the MBTI I'm ISTP :)
  • misterCopemisterCope PA, USA Veteran
    I'm a Helper, it tells me.

I'm also a Libra, and was born in the year of the Ox. And I got a perfect score on the Reading/Writing section of the SATs. Furthermore, I just rolled a pair of dice and came up six and four. Most importantly (and unfortunately), my second toe is longer than my first toe, and everyone knows what that means. :(

But, seriously, that was pretty interesting. Thanks @Jeffrey!
    riverflow
  • NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran
    edited September 2013
    Citta said:

I am the ' Enneagrams are a papanca generating meme ' type. Whatever number that is.

That's type 13: THE SPOILSPORT
    JeffreyriverflowVictoriouskarmablues
  • VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran
    edited September 2013
    Enneagram Test Results
    Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 30%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||| 74%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||| 66%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Your main type is 9
    Your variant is self pres
    Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
    Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com

EDIT: Just realised: That basically say that I am a selfish coward...right? Typical.

EDIT2: How can I be a "Self Pres"while @Jeffrey is a Peacemaker? We are both type 9? Thats just unfair.
  • It's a different test you took @Victorious. Different names. The test I took would say you are 9 or peacemaker. Self pres is a variant?? which I don't know what a variant is, because it wasn't included in the test I took. 9 is pretty cool. Your test probably had some material you could read, but if you want to see the test I did click on the icon/cartoon on my OP and it will tale you to some info on the enneagram.

This was insightful to me because I really fit 9. At the same time I don't think anyone can be pinned down by a test. We are in the present moment.

You could also be an intellectualism my test said that you are not neccessarily the first place. You could even be a third place.
  • Lefthand (male):

Eh, close enough I suppose. I do tend to dream a lot more though, I can sit outside staring at the sky for what seems like forever, just thinking, day dreaming, etc.
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

It's pretty accurate. I am an INTJ Briggs-Meyers type. They match pretty closely.
    I had to laugh at the list of people with the same personality type. Ghandi, Throeau, Joan or Arc, Pope John Paul II...and Osama bin Laden, LOL. Oh my.

I got a laugh out of this part: Instead of agreeing with the statement in Genesis that God saw what He had created, “and it was good,” Ones intensely feel that “It wasn’t—there obviously have been some mistakes here!”

And found this to be the most true of my assessment:
    Ones are people of practical action—they wish to be useful in the best sense of the word. On some level of consciousness, they feel that they “have a mission” to fulfill in life, if only to try their best to reduce the disorder they see in their environment.
    In the effort to stay true to their principles, Ones resist being affected by their instinctual drives, consciously not giving in to them or expressing them too freely. The result is a personality type that has problems with repression, resistance, and aggression. They are usually seen by others as highly self- controlled, even rigid, although this is not how Ones experience themselves. It seems to them that they are sitting on a cauldron of passions and desires, and they had better “keep the lid on” lest they and everyone else around them regret it.
  • What nonsense. IMHO, of course.
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    It's just for fun. It's not like a person says "OMG! I don't do that at all, clearly because I took a small short free thing online I need to change how I do something!" I personally find them interesting if only because when I find something that really fits me but prior I didn't have the words to explain I can share it with those close to me and it helps them to understand where I am coming from better. They aren't meant to be MMPIs or anything.
    Why even bother to comment that you find it nonsense?
  • VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran
    edited September 2013
    Alright I did your test Jeffrey and it was a tie between the Achiever

and ... drumroll ... the Challenger

I am with Gui on this one. A Challenger? Little ol' me? What utter rubbish.

/Victor
    :buck:
  • I think you are assertive, Victorious, like the challenger.
  • Mine was Type 9 Peacemaker but my score was well spread with 5 in type 1, 2, 3 & 4 and a marginal win for type 9 with a score of 6.
  • Interesting Lee. The free info says that for some reason 9 can have traits of all the full 9 including 1-8. 9 is not without its challenges, however. Any of the traits can be a healthy approach if you make it work.