Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where are you?

Lao Tzu said:
If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the moment.

At the moment I am drinking green tea, checking the news of past and future using 'Zite'. My meditation is past. My day involves being kind to grass . . . mostly decapitating it [sob].
Where are you now?
ChazJeffreycvalueStraight_ManJoyfulGirl

Comments

• Right now I am in the past and future. On Saturday and Sunday while I was at the beach, sitting in the sun and contemplating, I was in the moment and at peace. I had another feeling that, as in the John Lennon Imagine video, the sign above the door says "This is not here".
  • ChazChaz The Remarkable Chaz Anywhere, Everywhere & Nowhere Veteran
    lobster said:

Where are you now?

Oh, I'm at the office, thinking I shouldn't eat anything prior to reading your posts.

There was a moment ........

• howhow Veteran Veteran
    Mouse! Let me be.
    Chaz
  • Here. Now.
    DavidVastmindKundo
  • In Clayoquot sound. Heading home.
    Chaz
  • in the past
    clinging to OP
    that is why i am writing this

if 'you' read this
    and
    let go of it

'you' are 'NOW'

'nothing' will come out of 'it'
  • KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran
    I'm in the future (Wed 2nd Oct 8.39am) at work and wanting to be back at home so I can meditate and go back to sleep :D
    Vastmindmfranzdorf
  • Well, I was living in the past due to a particularly troubling day of training at work yesterday, but this gentle reminder brought me right here, right now.
    Kundo
  • I was defeated by the ice dragon. So now I am back on earth away from videogames for awhile :)
  • I wish I could be here, but im over there in the future.
  • ysmaelysmael Explorer
    right now? im focused
    :rolleyes:
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    Where aren't we?
  • ourself said:

Where aren't we?

BOOM. :)
  • Toilet
    Confucius say "He who stands on toilet is high on pot"
    Chazriverflow
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    Where are you now?

Those really here, need not ask;
    Those there, would already be here
    if they did.
    Head hurts!
  • ChazChaz The Remarkable Chaz Anywhere, Everywhere & Nowhere Veteran
    Not sure at the moment

Am I a man dreaming I'm a butterfly
    or a butterfly dreaming I'm a man
    Both?
    Niether?

Are hot dogs really that bad for you, or are lips and assholes the Food of the Gods?
    Or Spam? I love juliened spam with onion and a baked potato.
    We're having lobster for Thanksgiving. yes, my karma sux and I'm okay with that.
  • lobster said:

Lao Tzu said:
    If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the moment.

At the moment I am drinking green tea, checking the news of past and future using 'Zite'. My meditation is past. My day involves being kind to grass . . . mostly decapitating it [sob].
    Where are you now?

I am in south florida, contemplating a witty response to a question asked on a buddhist forum... Cant think of anything. Oh well.
    lobster

I suppose there are worse places to spend a Wednesday afternoon
    riverflow
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    I am in South Florida also, relaxing after dinner. :)
  • Before reading the post, I was just outside of my home on my way to the café. I better get going now :hiding:
  • I'm listening to an old song I used to play in a band as a teenager.

I'm wondering if I should bring it to my current band's rehearsal next week.
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    Click..here
    Click..gone
    lobsterriverflow
  • I am in south florida, contemplating a witty response to a question asked on a buddhist forum... Cant think of anything. Oh well.
    Cant think of anything?
    Think or think not, there is no can't :p
  • I am about a thousand miles from where you are....

lobster said:

Lao Tzu said:

Where are you now?

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    I'm all over the place but my view is somewhat limited.

That's ok though... You can see for me.
  • I'm slightly to the right, now.
  • I was in bed, but then he died. Then I was eating porridge, he's dead as well. Now I'm drinking Chai tea and bashing plastic cubes with symbols on them. I'll hit "Post Comment in a minute and be dead too, ready for the next guy to do something, probably put the washing out.
    riverflowbookwormEvenThird
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran
    Chrysalid said:

I was in bed, but then he died. Then I was eating porridge, he's dead as well. Now I'm drinking Chai tea and bashing plastic cubes with symbols on them. I'll hit "Post Comment in a minute and be dead too, ready for the next guy to do something, probably put the washing out.

I love it, thats really good, and i also love Chai as well
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    Chrysalid said:

I was in bed, but then he died. Then I was eating porridge, he's dead as well. Now I'm drinking Chai tea and bashing plastic cubes with symbols on them. I'll hit "Post Comment in a minute and be dead too, ready for the next guy to do something, probably put the washing out.

are you working in any sort of thriller detective type movie? :crazy:
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    Where are you now?
    in office :grumble:
    Vastmind
  • Orbiting a radiant ball of star dust.
    Straight_ManEvenThird
  • . . . we seem to be all over the place . . . :D
    Today I was in my local vajra library checking out the action