Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sitting Group - St. Joseph Missouri - Googlebait

edited September 2006 in Sanghas
Pardon me, but I am crafting this thread as Googlebait. I live too far from KCMO to make the regular Sangas that are offered there. My hope is that others may Google my St. Joseph, Missouri location and one of many Buddhisms terms like I did when looking for local Buddhists. I found one "kinda a buddhist'

If you find this post please send me a PM and let's get something going. It's lonley out here.

Buddhism, Gautama Buddha, Sarnath, Buddha Dharma, awakened one, religion, Gotama Buddha, India, Theravāda, Sthaviravāda, Mahāyāna, Vajrayāna, Buddhists, Sangha, Buddha, Bodhi, Awakening, Enlightenment, existence, suffering, Nirvana, Nirodha, Four Noble Truths, Noble Eightfold Path, Gautama, Dependent Origination, The Five Aggregates of Attachment, Karma, Middle Way, Refuge in The Three Jewels, Prajñā, Siddhārtha, asceticism, Bodhi tree, parinirvana, Kushinagara, Dharmacakra. Samsara, Sanskrit, pali, Bodhisattva, Meditation, extinguishment of all desire, Arhat, Shakyamuni, The Buddha, The Dharma, The Sangha, the Conch Shell, the Lotus, the Wheel,the Parasol, the Endless Knot, the Pair of Golden Fishes,the Banner Proclaiming Victory,
the Treasure Vase

St. Joe Mo, Midland empire, joe town, buchanan county, northwest missouri, mo, Doniphan County, troy, savannah, KQ2

Go Googlebots!:thumbsup:

Comments

• not1not2not1not2 Veteran
    edited September 2006
    I don't see anything for St. Joseph, specifically, but you can look & see if there's anything close:
    http://www.buddhanet.net/americas/usa_mo.htm

Hope this helps.

_/\_
    metta
  • I just moved to St. Joe and was looking for the same thing. Maybe we should start something!
  • FPMT will help you start a study group, if you go to there site, you'll find the info. Study gruops usually turn into Centers later on. I too, am thinking about relocating to St. Joe, but I'm a few years away still. Take gentle care and all of the very best to you.
  • Would like to see a new Christianity Buddhist center in Saint Joseph, Missouri.