Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Some comedy at laughing at ourselves.

Okay, we've had so many series threads where, the dialogue went way way too far seriousness. So, (in Rod Serling Fashion) I propose to you, a thread. A simple thread where we can enjoy our life, and laugh; laugh at ourselves. So, here's the thread, in up to six words, please describe your first thoughts.

"You discover that re-birth is real! But, you must live the same time line of this life, so, your comments?

For me; ::grabs hold onto bardo between worlds, and holds on for dear life:: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    Shit, I'll try anything twice. :D
    person
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    Maybe faith is a way out.
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    About 3 weeks ago I was thinking of that topic. Reliving the same life exactly over and over. Sometimes thinking about it freaked me out and other times I would just ask myself, well whats the problem?
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    "yeah well, beats being stuck in traffic"
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Invest in Walmart and Microsoft.
    BunksVastmind
  • JohnGJohnG Veteran
    Zayl said:

"yeah well, beats being stuck in traffic"

One too many words. Must be no more then six. :P

• jaejae Veteran
    Yes please...put right my wrongs.
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    Lost socks in the laundromat of oblivion... :p

• JohnGJohnG Veteran

Lost socks in the laundromat of oblivion... :p

Or have they gained sentience and moved on to a higher plane? Oh BTW, you went over the limit by one word.

(curses, my smilies don't work)
    Vastmind