Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What does vmmc stand for in cyber text?

personperson Don't believe everything you thinkThe liminal space Veteran

Someone texted me today and ended it with Vmmc. It didn't seem relative to the text but when I just googled it all I come up with is voluntary medical male circumcision :werr: This person is a female who I have a professional relationship with so I hope this isn't some sort of recommendation.

carolann

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

No idea, strange! She isn't from Canada, is she?
    Maybe it was just a mistake.

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

Sounds like a typo or something.

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran
    edited April 2014

Do you mean YMMV?

Your Mileage May Vary

That's the closest I could come up with I'm afraid.

• Can you post the whole text? We may be able to figure it our from context. So far I like YMMV but it may not make sense with the rest of the text.

• Why not just ask them?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Very Minor Medical Cut.

So, yeah - you're for the chop.
    :p
    Let us know how it goes.

Kundo
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

validate my message chum!

Kundoperson
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

YMMV doesn't really fit with the text. I was hoping it was something simple, I'll just have to ask her when I see her.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

sometimes you just have to pluck up the courage and ask what they mean; and who knows it may be TLFE ... :D ...

• DharmaMcBumDharmaMcBum Spacebus Wheelman York, UK Veteran

Vulcans Might Munch Crocodiles?

Kundo
  • wangchueywangchuey Veteran
    edited April 2014

Visit me my cutie?

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

maybe it was just off one letter, VMMB could be "very much my bad", it all depends on the context