Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Movie: Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom

JasonJason God EmperorArrakis Moderator
edited November 2006 in Arts & Writings
Everyone,

Bom yeoreum gaeul gyeoul geurigo bom (Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring), is a Korean film written and directed by Ki-duk Kim. All I can say about it is that it is an extraordinarily beautiful film, and it is one of my personal favorites. Its power and beauty derive a great deal from its quiet simplicity. I would recommend that you see this film at least once. It is truly a work of art in the realm of cinema.

Sincerely,

Jason

Comments

• edited November 2006
    is it dubbed or is subtitled? I'll have to seek it out...
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    edited November 2006
    L.f.A.,

It is subtitled, although the dialogue is minimal. It is more of a visually emotional experience than anything else.

Jason
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited November 2006
    Dying to see it! Maybe I'll ask the owner of the video store in town if she can buy it for me and I'll buy it from her. I've been to the website and seen some pics from the film and it's definitely the kind of film I'd like to add to my small collection. Thanks Jason.