Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New Years!

EarthninjaEarthninja WandererWest Australia Veteran
May you all have a great new year. May your year be filled with compassion and wisdom.
May you all be free of suffering. :)

Without you all there would be no path to follow.
Thank you all for walking this path.

With much metta

Chris
RodrigommoBuddhadragonsovaStraight_ManKundoVastmindsilverlobsterNerimarobotRhodianDavidDobsShoshinToraldrissndymornLinc

Comments

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

Thank YOU for the good wishes, Chris, and herewith are wishes for your new year to be the same as you wish for others also.

Earthninjalobstermmo
  • Happy new year.

EarthninjaShoshin
  • RhodianRhodian Loser Veteran
    edited December 2014

Happy new year to everyone.

@lobster‌
    I am really starting to get worried about your cushion addiction. :worried: :stuck_out_tongue:

Shoshinsilverlobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I wonder if we can get him to gradually cut down until we get one a month... cold turkey would be too much to ask.....

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

The cushion business is just a front for smuggling coke and meth. The coke and meth in turn give energy and inspiration for creating new cushion designs. :mrgreen:

ShoshinRowan1980SarahT
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

That's it. We're doomed.

Toraldris
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Don't let others get your goat :D Happy New Year Sangha friends

silverEarthninja

That's it. Midnight - 01/01/2015.

Possibly the only time the UK way of writing the date, and the US way of writing the date, actually match.....

Happy New Year everyone!! :waves:

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

@federica You guys do day, then month, then year? That actually makes more sense, since it's a progression. Our way with month, then day, then year is odd.

yup, exactly.
    I only get it when I see 10/29/2015.... but I have already thought to myself.... 'what's the 29th month....?'

I still get confused by 9/11.....to us it's 11/9.... of course, up to the number 12, every month has one date that can be read the same way, by both countries.....

Happy New Year!

SarahTEarthninja
  • BarraBarra soto zennie wandering in a cloud in beautiful, bucolic Victoria BC, on the wacky left coast of Canada Veteran

Phew, it finally made it to the west coast. Fireworks going off all over town. Happy 2015 everyone!

Earthninja
  • RhodianRhodian Loser Veteran
    @federica‌ the American way if doing it also confuses me. And I missed new years went to bed around 23 pm.

I ate a pot noodle, stayed on my laptop, and drank a cup of tea.
    Beat that!! :D

EarthninjaSarahT
  • Rowan1980Rowan1980 Keeper of the Zoo Asheville, NC Veteran
    I sat on my sofa, read a book, and went to bed well before midnight. ;)
    RhodianEarthninja

Sometimes, the weird ways are the best!!

Rowan1980
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

Cheers, all. :)

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator

Happy New Year! :)

@Linc, @Jason, lovely to see you both here, and wishing you both the very, very best 2015 can bring.

EarthninjalobsterSarahTsilver