Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Word Association Game

Comments

• SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

Peon

edited June 2016

(both the words orderly and peon are relics of the Era when the firangi gora ruled our country. Both mean personal attendant.)

spencerstone
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Batman

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Attendant

Attention

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Upright

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Vertical

Sheer

Terror

Horror

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

film

Cover

Spy

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Sneaky

• Tara1978Tara1978 UK Veteran

Sly

cunning

Fox

• Tara1978Tara1978 UK Veteran

Fantastic

Mister

• GrooverGroover England. Explorer

Hospital.

(refresh the page, @Groover....;) )

Porter

Eric

The Red (Erik)

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Baron

edited July 2016

Snoopy

Private Eye

• spencerstonespencerstone Veteran East Coast USA Veteran

Conceal

Make-up

Sex.

seduce

slowly

snail

mail

edited July 2016

Postman
    Okay I need your help, @Federica. I thought I could turn the word into a link by using the 'link' thing. It's showing up as a picture - I haven't done it in a while, but I think something's screwy with it.

edited July 2016

IN the comment box, type the word required ('Postman').
    Open the desired link (your photo - http://newbuddhist.com/uploads/editor/n3/ic317b789mdy.png) in a new tab.
    Copy that link address from the long address bar at the top of the new tab.
    go back to your post.
    Highlight the word you want to use as your link 'go to' connector.
    Click on the 'chain' image.
    when the box appears, paste the entire address.
    click ok
    your link will appear in your comment as an elongated address, including the word of your choice.
    (are we off-topic yet?)

Twice (as in "The Postman always rings Twice " )

Thanks. I'd totally forgotten how it was done. I thought I just had to highlight the word and put the link in the 'link' line. :3

Twins

edited July 2016

;)

genetics

nature

fractals

Snowflake

unique

Authentic

Idiosyncratic

Unpredictable