Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

"Flag" moved

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator

It's now hiding next to reactions under the comment instead of with the date etc at the top. Click "Flag" -> "Report" now.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

ok... hope the move, improves....

• RuddyDuck9RuddyDuck9 MD, USA Veteran

thank you!

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

Ah, But do they add up as Votes? I wanna know!

• SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

Please remove the "there were login issues on Monday" banner @Linc. Thanks.

Linc
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@Nirvana said:
    Ah, But do they add up as Votes? I wanna know

I'm sure they would. ;)

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

@Swaroop said:
    Please remove the "there were login issues on Monday" banner @Linc. Thanks.

Thanks!

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

@Nirvana said:
    Ah, But do they add up as Votes? I wanna know!

They combine into 1 discussion in the moderator area. I dunno if you noticed but we're not big on moderation-by-vote around here ;) but we do appreciate any heads up that come our way.

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Since you have this thread open, I thought I'd stop by and tell you, @Linc, that today or yesterday and today, whenever I hit Mark All Viewed, the whole site disappears. Very weird!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I do that, and every member gets banned.

(I'm kidding.)

We're probably all just figments of your imagination. Blue pill or red pill? :p

shame I can't have both. Are they mutually exclusive?

Swaroop
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

@silver said:
    Since you have this thread open, I thought I'd stop by and tell you, @Linc, that today or yesterday and today, whenever I hit Mark All Viewed, the whole site disappears. Very weird!

I have that too on my iPad. Very strange, the web browser just displays a blank page, not even an error message.

@federica said:
    shame I can't have both.

It would probably lead to spoon-bending... :p

There is no bend..... oh, hang on..... O.o

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

@Kerome said:

@silver said:

I have that too on my iPad. Very strange, the web browser just displays a blank page, not even an error message.

First time it's ever happened to me on my desktop.

Hey @federica and/or @Linc -- a little help, please? Do you know what might cause that to happen?

Sadly, I have no influence over the techno-stuff because sadly, I wouldn't know one megabyte from a micro-bosh. I couldn't possibly comment....So it's probably just as well. I'm sure @Linc will return.....

Swaroop
  • Will_BakerWill_Baker Vermont Veteran

@SpinyNorman said:

@federica said:
    shame I can't have both.

It would probably lead to spoon-bending... :p

-The Amazing Kreskin :-) Are you old enough to remember that fellow?

No. He was either referring to Uri Geller (highly doubtful) or an episode within "The Matrix" (Yup. Convinced)....