Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I need to change my username

edited June 2010 in NewBuddhist.com
I mis-typed my username. It should be JizoSW, not JizowSW. Can anyone tell me how to change it?

Comments

• edited March 2008
    I don't see it as editable in the User CP the way this Administrator configured the system. I would guess your only choice is to hope one stumbles in and reads this post, which hasn't happened, or PM a Moderator or the Administrator and ask them to do it.

It can be done .....
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2008
    Brian is on it....
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    edited March 2008
    I move slow, but eventually I move..... :D
  • edited April 2008
    Brian wrote: »
    I move slow, but eventually I move..... :D

It's the moss growing on your back that hinders you, lovie - and having to hang upside down. Never mind - we all move at our own pace, and that is a good thing or we'd all be ostriches, dashing around the place and kicking up the dust! :lol:
  • edited June 2008
    *arise dead thread!*

I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, and is not too much trouble, (since I noticed it isn't taken and I'm not sure why I didn't choose it in the first place) I'd like to change my username to Hanna.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2008
    Send both a PM and an e-mail to Matt.
    I'm sure he'll be happy to oblige. If you get nothing within a few days, let me know. ;)
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    edited June 2008
    No PM, but I did stumble in just now and see this, so aquula is now known as Hanna :)
  • edited June 2008
    Ah, thank you :)

(I take PMs and email seriously and I've been too busy lately to sit down and formulate something adequate (ahem, yes, I do take things too seriously quite often).)
    edited June 2008
    Life's too short to be toooooo serious, Hanna dearest....!;)
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited June 2008
    I love the name Hanna. It's beautiful!
    edited June 2008
    Ah, but PMs are private while forum posts may be found by Google :ninja:

;)
  • edited June 2010
    My daughter reads the board with me, she is 18 and interested in the buddhist teachings. At her request I want to change my user name to Chaos, our dogs name and I am going to use his picture also, he is a 5 month old Siberian Husky. So if any Admin can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    edited June 2010
    I have alerted the relevant authorities. :)
    edited June 2010
    If she's 18... can't she just create her own account?

You can set your picture under "User CP" (top of page) -> "Edit Avatar" (third group down the left)
  • edited June 2010
    Federica- Thank You for the fast responce, it was very kind

Lincoln- I told her the same thing, with her starting college and her new job she feels she don't have the time, so she goes on with me here and there. If it is a hassle to do that is fine. Also Thank You for the picture help, I will do it soon as we find a good one.

Thanks to you Both again
    -Dwayne