Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Trump Nirvana

Some of you know that in Tantric practice it is not uncommon to have a picture of a yidam, guru, lama (teacher) or gnu to stare at for inspiration and connection to the ideal.

http://thewisdomwithin.net/2017/01/24/trump-my-new-spiritual-practice/

Tee hee. We haz our special shrine in the naughty corner. Compassion? Can we talk?

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited February 2017

Fake news! :p

No really @lobster I can totally understand using Trump as a meditation object, he calls to mind so many strange and contradictory ideas. But as a Lama? For connection to an ideal? Perhaps the ideal political spin doctor or idiot savant.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I do so wish you could just put this Trump thing to one side, @lobster... I mean, it's bad enough to hear such news coming across the Atlantic. It's getting a bit 'old' now.
    Yet you persist in bringing him up at every available opportunity, insinuating him into your posts, and now, yet another thread.
    Can you just ease up and refrain? Leave Trump out of where Trump is not naturally relevant.

This discussion has been closed.