Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My Vajrayogini :)

kerancekerance Birmingham, UK Explorer

Here's my drawing of Vajrayogini - I wanted to share it before I started coloring her, I'm worried to wreck her.
I copied ideas off several different pictures online and also took what Tsem Rinpoche says about her and tried to incorporate some of that into it.
I normally can't draw, not very well & definitely not worthy, but I'm really proud of this because I feel like I managed to capture her wrathful eyes, yet she still looks kind of beautiful (and somehow she's in proportion lol)
<3

FosdicklobsterOmar067Bunks

Comments

• RazorRazor Oregon Explorer

Nice!

• Why are you worried about wrecking her?

lobster
  • Powerful, impressive, magickal art meditation, like the pigs, cockerels and snake flames. <3 The three stooges ... eh poisons
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_poisons

I have devoted practice to her darkininess ... I Love wrathful deities. Delicious with the right dip, a side salad and a finger snap ability to dismiss. :3

. . . Are we frightened of fried demons/onions/unions . . . Then stay out of their imginary kitchen . . . . Be careful guys. Sensitive minds are being drawn in ...
    http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/24154/i-haz-crayons

• kerancekerance Birmingham, UK Explorer

@satcittananda said:
    Why are you worried about wrecking her?

I'm really pleased with how she turned out - I was worried about adding colour because I didn't want to mess her up & wreck her.
    Now I'm thinking more along the lines of as long as the same effort and love is put into the colouring as was put into the drawing then I'll be happy with it cause the intention is good.

@lobster - thanks for sharing that thread, it was looking at the art on it that inspired me to start this.
    I haven't devoted any practice to her, yet. Working my way up to it & not rushing. I look forward to it though :chuffed:

lobster