Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

^^ Must show my hubby! He's following a LCHF regime with me and does so love - and miss - his sweet treats!

• NamadaNamada Veteran

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

See? Priorities, priorities!
    They always lie closer to home than we think!

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

silverShoshinKundo
  • HozanHozan Veteran

silverkeranceTiggerKundo
  • HozanHozan Veteran

FosdickKundo

Damn. I was soooo 'with them' in that.

• NamadaNamada Veteran
    edited March 2017

oh goodness.....yes! :D

HozanTigger
  • HozanHozan Veteran

lobsterTiggerFosdickVastmind
  • HozanHozan Veteran

silverTiggerShoshin
  • TiggerTigger Toronto, Canada Veteran

Shoshinsilver
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

I like number FOUR :):lol:

ShoshinsilverTigger
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran
    edited April 2017

Kids have it easy today.
    I had to walk 9 feet
    through shag carpeting
    to change the channel - oy! :grin:

VastmindShoshinpersonFosdick

(I miss France. The French...? Hmmm...I can take 'em... or leave 'em!)

• Some jokes have to be explained for non-Americans :p
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surf_and_turf
    Never came across that term before . . .

If not being boiled alive, I am just a joke ;)

ShoshinHozansilver

Good one, thanks for the explanation @lobster ...I must admit the joke was lost on me I had never heard of Surf n Turf before ... :)

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran
    edited April 2017

Sharing Peanuts

A tour bus driver is driving with a bus load of seniors down a highway when he is tapped on his shoulder by a little old lady. She offers him a handful of peanuts, which he gratefully munches up.

After about 15 minutes, she taps him on his shoulder again and she hands him another handful of peanuts. She repeats this gesture about five more times.

When she is about to hand him another batch again he asks the little old lady, 'Why don't you eat the peanuts yourself?'. 'We can't chew them because we've no teeth', she replied.

The puzzled driver asks, 'Why do you buy them then?'
    The old lady replied, 'We just love the chocolate around them.'

FosdickShoshinperson

@silver said:

The puzzled driver asks, 'Why do you buy them then?'
    The old lady replied, 'We just love the chocolate around them.'

That cracked me up :lol::lol:

• It is possible to analyse music and understand aspects of its effect and usage. So too with humour. However just as with music and art, explain the joke too much and you kill it. The life of a jokes humour is dependent on how and what is heard. What is consequently made of it is dependent on the capacity and comprehension of the listener.

Jokes explained?

@lobster said:
    It is possible to analyse music and understand aspects of its effect and usage. So too with humour. However just as with music and art, explain the joke too much and you kill it. The life of a jokes humour is dependent on how and what is heard. What is consequently made of it is dependent on the capacity and comprehension of the listener.

Jokes explained?

That cracked me up :lol::lol:

A nun walked into the local haberdashery and tried to shoplift and entire
    bale of black cloth.
    The manager caught her, took her into the office telling her he was going to
    call the police.
    She pleaded and pleaded, promised she'd never do it again
    so finally he relented.
    He said, "All right. I'll let you off this time. But don't make a habit of it."

FosdickHozanShoshinperson

Shoshin

FosdickHozan

lobstersilverKundoHozan
  • Daysleeper629Daysleeper629 United States New

How many psychologists does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change..

HozanShoshin
  • gracklegrackle Veteran

Another version which I like better. Two one to unscrew the bulb the other to unscrew the psychologist.

KundoShoshinHozan

Shoshin

WalkerShoshin

WalkerHozanShoshin