Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Adventure Time!

CedarTreeCedarTree Private Island Explorer

Some things have recently happened that have given me the insight of how I will probably feel when I am on my death bed dying Lol

And I have decided that truly what lays at the heart of my life and meaning is finding out "What the heck is going on here!" :tongue:

I am planning to check out places like Gyobutsuji Zen Monastery & Sanshin Zen Community both of which are in America for Zen practice.

For Theravada most likely continue with Ajahn Chah places but maybe take in a Mahasi or Pa Auk associated center or do the big trip to Burma! Who knows!

Maybe even check out the famous Chogyal Namkhai Norbu!

All in all I wanted to thank the great community here. I may be back some day! But for now I really want to get to the heart of it all as I know that's where it is for me.

Be well everyone! :namaste:

ShoshinlobsterJamesTimm

Comments