Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Amazon Gaia

Any subscribers on here?

The channel is about yoga, meditation and mindfulness with motivational films, series of talks and general mind development stuff. I'm interested in adding it to my Prime Video membership and wondering if anyone has anything to say about it?

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to find it, let alone look for it.... :confused:

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oh right. Prime.
    No, I like to K.I.S.S - everything....

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Gaiam is a company that's been in the yoga and meditation business for a very long time. their methods aren't really for me. Not that they are bad, they just aren't what work best for me. I tried so many Rodney Yee videos over the years, I can't finish a single one, lol. Kind of depends on your focus, too. For me, it is mostly yoga as I don't do a lot of guided meditations and what little I do I find via my teacher (who I subscribe to) or on apps. But Gaiam has been around a loooong time and have a solid base of fans. You might find a lot to use there.

• I've had the Gaia trial but decided not to continue with membership, the content wasn't what I had hoped it would be.

However, I have watched two interesting movies this weekend on Amazon Prime that I can recommend to you. They are 'Tashi and the Monk' and 'Thomas Keating: A Rising Tide of Silence'.