Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

21st September...

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

...Is apparently the International Day of Peace.

Someone needs to tell our wonderful, democratically-elected and well-chosen World Leaders.... * sigh *

Comments

• RojehoRojeho CT Explorer

We'll tell them in November! I am reading Grant by Ron Chernow and of course Lincoln in present. I often wonder if we did not have those two remarkable leaders during that tumultuous period of our young nation. Where would we be? Now juxtapose our current sorry state of affairs. To quote someone who should not be quoted: "Sad!"

Peace People

• 'tis also my dad's birthday :-)
    Happy Friday one and all.

Hozan
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Happy birthday @Lee82 's dad....!

Lee82
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Whereas today the 22nd of September is National Elephant Appreciation Day.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Well sing along.... Betcha can't stop yourself!

BunksHozan