Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Oneness With All Life - Tolle

Evening all, I’m contemplating getting this recent book by Eckhart Tolle. His book Power Of Now was pretty life changing to me when I first read it but I didn’t read the follow up A New Earth.

Has anyone had the pleasure of reading A New Earth or Oneness With All Life and would you recommend?

Comments

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

I think if you liked The Power of Now you will enjoy A New Earth just as much. I have yet to read Oneness With All Life but the first two are like the same book to me. I can't remember where one left off and the other began so it's a progressive thing.

Can't go wrong.

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I quite liked A New Earth, i remember that much from reading it a few years ago although I wouldn’t call it earth-shattering or anything. It had some interesting material around what Eckhart calls the pain body.

If you feel interested then I’d say why not? He definitely is making a contribution to modern spirituality.