Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

question in logging out?

i cant seem to log out?using tv browser.

Comments

• paulysopaulyso usa Veteran

cant seem to find the log out or sign out option.

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator

Click the little gear under your name, then click "Sign out"

hi brian, the little gear leas to edit profile,upon clicking it.

the little gear leads to edit profile.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

There should be an option at the bottom for you to sign out...?

federica,there use to be.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Ok, let @Linc sort it...

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

I have had that kind of thing happen with Safari, and it turned out old code was being shown because I had not visited the site in a long time.

The logout line now says Sign Out.

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited May 2019

For some reason I can't insert images ...It looks like it's loading the image but then nothing appears...(I didn't want to start a new thread)...

@Shoshin said:
    For some reason I can't insert images ...It looks like it's loading the image but then nothing appears...(I didn't want to start a new thread)...

See here.

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Log out - lobster top tip

Here to help o:)

ShoshinVastmind

it feels kinda wierd being "on"24/7.

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited June 2019

I logged in several times. My avatar did not appear.
    Therefore (on the Ipaid) I assumed 'not yet in' - could not see new posts. I went to the first discussion (My avatar appeared - I was logged in) So a little strange ... I could then see new posts ...

Hope that makes sense @Link and is helpful :)

@Linc won't see your comments if you don't spell his name correctly.

lobster
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited June 2019

@lobster said:
    I logged in several times. My avatar did not appear.
    Therefore (on the Ipaid) I assumed 'not yet in' - could not see new posts. I went to the first discussion (My avatar appeared - I was logged in) So a little strange ... I could then see new posts ...

^^^^^ This

.......and in order to get to members only, I need to open a thread and then it’s accessible to me on the left menu...but not on the main page...seems spotty. Sometimes on and sometimes off.

I don't have such problems. I open Recent discussions which lays out the threads commented on and just take them one by one... Odd.

• lobsterlobster Veteran

@Linc and @federica
    My sign in difficulties are with the Ipad - same might happen with the Iphone. Don't know.
    I have just signed in with Puppy Linux - no problems ...

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Yeah, I’m using an iPad.

I use chromebook and my samsung galaxy 9 phone. Neither give me any problems....

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I don’t have any difficulties on my iPad, but I usually just stay signed in. Perhaps try clearing your cookies and web history?

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

I sign in and out and use safari, on a MacBook Pro.