Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Just a karmic Imprint upon the flow of consciousness

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran

As it goes I am just....
a vibrating bundle of energy flux held together by 'karmic' glue.... and what "I" do NOW is because of what "I" did back then... and so NOW's the time.... to change what I do (,,,a self fulfilling (or fool filling) prophecy.... if you get my drift ;) )

Ongoing karmic Imprinting upon the flow of consciousness...This (so it would seem) is what I AM NOW...and so "I" have to make a good impression on myself ....and there's no time like the present... :)

What are you ?

Comments

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

What are you ?

Mostly confused.

lobsterShoshin
  • What are you ?

Dust
    to dust ...
    dashes to ashes ...

ShoshinFinnTheHuman
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

What are you ?

If I said I knew, I would be expressing a delusion. If I said I don't know, would that be more accurate? I'm not sure - still thinking about it, but I fear that may also be a delusion.

So ...... bug on a branch!

ShoshinFinnTheHuman
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Here today, gone tomorrow.

Shoshin
  • QuigonbondQuigonbond Malaysia New

What are you?

"I" don't need to know now for "I" cannot possibly fathom nor decide. For example, even within the universe of Buddhism, how does existence come to be in the first place? Is there neither a beginning or an ending? Too mind boggling. So just do. Or do not. And if "I" choose to do a certain way, then "I" will work up to a level or condition where there is no longer rebirth. At which time, "I"'ll remember all my past lives, and become generally omnipotent. Which is pretty cool.

ShoshinBunks
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

What are you?

I think Lao Tzu said it best when he said, “The Tao that can be told is not the Tao”.

Shoshinrocala
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

The remnants of past experiences are the building blocks of what I AM right NOW...and so the cycle of the self indulgent daydream (AKA creation) continues...

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

The can feels cold in my hand but the liquid is hard and almost burn like.

Cola is ok with pizza but when the pizza is gone I recommend water.

DimmesdaleShoshin