Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

The Late Show Stephen Colbert Visits NZ Prime Minister

ShoshinShoshin No one in particularNowhere Special Veteran

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Ok, my vote is that she becomes President of the World and there will never be any elections for an opposing candidate.
    Anyone Second the Motion?

ShoshinSuraShine
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

That was quite fun, I wish our prime minister was as outgoing a personality.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

You think you got problems....

Shoshin
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

She’s certainly the darling of the day......but so was Justin Trudeau.

It’s only a matter of time until people fall out of love with her. That’s politics.

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

True @Bunks ...However I think it's more to do with those who control the media, newspapers, tv, & radio and their influence...When one rides the waves of popularity, there will always be those treading water waiting to take you down..
    That's how the game is played...

BunksSuraShine

I think she's a far safer bet than he as, if I'm honest...

SuraShine
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

@federica said:
    I think she's a far safer bet than he as, if I'm honest...

Maybe, but we all have a past......