Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Holiday Wish

Regardless of which holiday you celebrate this time of year, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
May you have joyous season and a wonderous New Year.

Peace to All

ShoshinJeroenBunkslobsterJeffreyVastmindfedericaTreeLuvr87

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Thanks Lionduck! And you too a very merry change of the year.

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Thanks so much @Lionduck ! Same to you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• Peace to All

<3 πŸ’— <3

Imagine that. Peace in All. To All.
    Allsome

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Happy Season everyone! :)

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Heading for a Busy time with relatives and (hopefully) convivial enjoyment of the season. So Merry Christmas to all... Here's to a gradual lift to a Happy Year with lots of Positives...! XX

BunksVastmindlobster
  • FoibleFullFoibleFull Canada Veteran

Thank you for your kind and caring wishes.

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

To the enlightened ones, every day is Christmas. May we each find our true path into to that happy land.

lobster
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    edited December 2019

@Fosdick said:
    To the enlightened ones, every day is Christmas.

I certainly hope not! Haha

FosdickShoshinlobster
  • It it 3am. Father/Mama Christmas is late. I am off to Church to pray for Baba Jesu ...

The power of Santa compels me ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸŽ…πŸΌ

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

@lobster said:
    It it 3am. Father/Mama Christmas is late. I am off to Church to pray for Baba Jesu ...

You sure you are not on Santa’s naughty list, friend @lobster?

• I must be @Kerome

... the Catholic Church was closed ...
    The local C of E (Named after Santa Claws, had the lights on and the two side gates were open ... maybe should have gone there) Gosh I brought pennies for the poor box and my own tea lights, even wore a special St Andrew hat

... what is the world coming to when even Baby Jesus has to be locked up ...

Bah! Humbug! :p

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Merry whatever it is you celebrate

Dove resting on a branch on my way home from my Xmas walk...

lobsterFosdickLionduck
  • Thanks @Shoshin for the dove pic.
    After tracking Santa on Norad https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/24/us/norad-santa-tracker-2019-scli-intl/index.html
    I realise I must be on the naughty list. What was in my stocking foot warmer - Nothing.

Empty.
    I won't be believing in Santa again ... well maybe next year ... <3

Believe it or not, the branch on which the Dove sits belongs to an olive tree...how convenient is that :)<3

lobster

• For those who have access a three part story based on/inspired by 'The Christmas Carol' has been created. Excellent. Most relevant. Still set in Victorian London ...

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Yes, I watched, very gripping, an excellent adaptation, even if not entirely faithful to the original storyline, the interpretation was utterly compelling. Excellent viewing. Guy Pierce did a stirling job.