Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funding for NewBuddhist.com

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator

As you may know, NewBuddhist shares resources with the other sites Brian and I own, namely Icrontic.com and intoDetroit.com. We run an annual summer gaming event in our home with our friends on Icrontic, which also funds the sites for the year. This year, we're cancelling the event due to COVID-19. That means we're going to run out of money in a couple months when we'd normally start selling tickets.

We've started a GoFundMe to make up the difference here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/icrontic-newbuddhist-2020-fund

If you're able and willing to contribute, we'd certainly appreciate it. I know many folks have asked about a way to contribute in the past, so here's what I hope will be the only necessary opportunity for it.

Please don't be alarmed. There really isn't much danger of the GoFundMe not reaching its goal, and there are other contingency plans I could use to keep the sites online if we needed to reduce costs further. There's no reason for anyone to put their grocery money into the fund. I'm posting it here to include y'all in the effort, not out of desperation.

Thanks everyone!

VastmindBunksJeffreyShoshinJeroenDavid

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Soonaz i getz my penshun...
    😉

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

@federica said:
    😉

You are the actual last person who should feel compelled to donate financially.

Bunksfederica
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Wow @Bunks that is... just wow. Thank you.

Bunks
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator

@federica said:
    😉

Time is money. You've donated more to this community than anyone, and that includes Linc and myself.

BunkslobsterVastmind