Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy birthday Federica!

BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator

I know the whole world is in crazytimes right now, but at least we still have birthdays!

Happy birthday to our ceaseless moderator-in-chief @federica!

I hope you have a wonderful day 💕❤💕

johnathanWalkerBunksJeffreyShoshinFrogpondpersonlobsterJeroenadamcrossleyFosdickStraight_ManDavidLinc

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Ditto! Happy birthday @federica !

21 again?

Frogpondfederica
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator

I think she might be getting close to 30 at this point. It HAS been a while! 😵

FrogpondBunks
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

Happy Birthday!!

Frogpondfederica
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Many happy returns @federica ...

Frogpondfederica
  • WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

Many Happy Returns
    🎂

Frogpondfederica
  • FrogpondFrogpond California Explorer

Happy Birthday!! 🙏🙏🎊💐🎁🎈

federica
  • Getting younger every day. 🙏🏽💗🦞

federica
  • johnathanjohnathan Canada Veteran

Happy Birthday @federica
    You do an amazing job here and we all appreciate you immensely (well most of us do anyways)

federicalobster
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

A very joyful birthday Federica!

federica
  • SuraShineSuraShine South Australia Veteran

Happy Birthday @federica

federicaBunksFrogpond
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I am sure I am missing quite an experience, @Fosdick ...! Thanks for your good wishes, if not the song!

BunksFrogpond
  • adamcrossleyadamcrossley Veteran UK Veteran

I’ll just jump on the end of the train to say I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Moderating is an important task, and NB is more needed than ever right now ❤️ 🙏

BunksFrogpond
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Thanks, @adamcrossley, you're right; NB is a refuge in and of itself; we take Refuge in the Triple Gem, but we have previously likened NB to a huge communal house with a massive table in the kitchen, numberless mugs, a massive kettle, an ever-hot AGA and more shareable scarves, hats and gloves for those wintry days when we like to go walking! Best place for a hot mug of cocoa and a good chinwag, over oatmeal cookies and corn chips!

adamcrossleyFrogpondlobsterBunks
  • adamcrossleyadamcrossley Veteran UK Veteran
    edited April 2020

@federica said:
    We have previously likened NB to a huge communal house with a massive table in the kitchen, numberless mugs, a massive kettle, an ever-hot AGA and more shareable scarves, hats and gloves for those wintry days when we like to go walking! Best place for a hot mug of cocoa and a good chinwag, over oatmeal cookies and corn chips!

Wow, sign me up for the lifetime package, that sounds incredible

Frogpond
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator

ShoshinBunksWalkerBrian

CATegorically an excellent sentiment! Thanks @Jason. Also, pet your little buddy for me!

• LionduckLionduck Veteran
    edited April 2020

belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Fredrica!
    Now that you are finally old enough to drink, the bar is dry.
    Seriously, stay safe, stay well. <3<3<3B)

BunksfedericaStraight_ManBrian