Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Trouble logging in...

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Shoshin has had to open a new account, because apparently she was having a lot of trouble logging in. Not sure why, yet... I'm in two minds about letting her back in.. (Yes, that was a joke!)

...Has anyone else had problems logging in or accessing their accounts, at all, recently?

@Shoshin1 will join in soon, I hope!

Shoshin1Bunks

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

I had issues on my phone a week or two ago with weird error msg but that seems to have been resolved.

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I blame the cookies!

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

Was there an error?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Linc, it would probably be best to contact @Shoshin1 (new account name) for an update and to see what difficulties she faced exactly...

• Yes. Me too.

I recently disabled javascript on my browser and formally this meant I could not access the NewBuddhist forum. Now I can ... but not today ... until after a long wait

• If it's any help...
    For a while I had been requesting a new password when signing in (at the time it seemed to be the only way I could sign in) however the other day I requested a new password, but didn't receive the email with the link, I tries this a few times, but still no email arrived in my inbox, I checked the spam and delete folders, nothing...So I ended up creating a new account, and had to use a different email address for the new account...

• There is still a delay when logging into the website, longer than it used to be @Linc

• VimalajātiVimalajāti Whitby, Ontario Veteran

@Kerome said:
    I blame the cookies!

I've never trusted those peek freans....

Shoshin1
  • The mention of Peek Freans brings back memories from my childhood...
    This is thought to be one of the earliest documentaries made about the Peek Freans factory...

I use to live up the road from the factory...and remember the sweet smell...

• The site itself is very sluggish at times. :(

We r being updated in softwarian ways ... ✅💗🤞🏼