Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Hollow Weenies

Dear Friends of fiends, wrathful buddhas, cushions that go bumpity thump etc.

Our beloved moderator Skynet @federica who keeps us safe from other moderators, trolls, religious fanatics, plastic containers etc is to be praised at this uncelebrated time ...

I celebrated by building a Buddha shrine. Eating taco crisps with my lockdown fiends. Watching 'Practical Magic'.

Traditionally on this day I find a Buddha and lock her away. This year I have released them all. We are off to hell for a celebratory picnic ...

What did you do if anything?

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    edited November 2020

I spent the day with Harry Potter and skeleton boy.

lobsterShoshin1
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

We had a visit from my uncle — the one who is dying from cancer — and his wife. They brought smoked salmon sides, we made a giant stir fry with noodles, and we all ate together after an afternoon of conversation over tea and biscuits. It was lovely.

lobsterBunksKotishka
  • Watched "Caroline" with Dtr and Gdtr . =)

lobster
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

One 67 years old, battle hardened zen adherent, hiding behind black out curtains from countless Borg minions, huffing & puffing their viral cheer, in search of sugar treats & new hosts to assimilate.

lobsterKotishkaShoshin1
  • I spent it isolated from the world and internetz. Feeling for a taste of Buddhadharma, I tried a two hour sitting and my knees reminded me how I had forced them too much again. I should keep the sittings light until the recovery is definite.

"Tales from the Crypt: The Knee Monster of Loch D00m"

mUahahaha...

lobster
  • Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran
    edited November 2020

What did you do if anything?

Nothing,....the property's too remote for random door knockers to be calling trick or treat....

It reminds me of when growing up in London and on Halloween night some friends and I would visit a graveyard by what we called the haunted church, we would read the inscriptions on the old tome stones ... Weird & Spooky...;)

lobster
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

I went to small party...about 10 people. Ate good, danced a little...talked a lot, haha...and I was the volunteer sanitizer of the high touch spots.

lobsterJeroenShoshin1
  • Thanks everyone 🙏🏽💗✅

Keep safe @Vastmind and everyone <3

Remember to vote for your favoured political fiend if in USA.