Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New Year

Well just over three hours until the new year, here in Aotearoa (NZ}

What can I say...May 2021 be a not so interesting time as 2020....

May 2021 be a mindful & blissful year <3<3<3

( I'll be tucked up in bed well before the new year begins)

KotishkaBunkslobsterSuraShine

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

May your good qualities increase,
    And your bad qualities decrease.

To a beneficial and prosperous 2021! Proost.

BunkslobsterShoshin1person
  • What can I say...

Happy New Year πŸ₯³

Is it too soon to wish everyone Happy Christmas 2021?

Pah!

Happy New Moment it is then ...

Do we raise a half full or half empty glass? Nothing in mine. Two halves empty ...

God Bless us Everyone!
    Tiny Tim e

Shoshin1
  • Blissful new year to one and all....
    Out with the old "2020" and in with the new "2021" (in other words 2020 is done and dusted ) Love the moment you're in...

Jeffrey
  • Let go of what has passed. Let go of what may come. Let go of what is happening now. Don't try to figure anything out. Don't try to make anything happen. Relax, right now, and rest
    Tilopa

Jeffrey
  • ChoephalChoephal UK Veteran

πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ‘

Shoshin1lobster
  • Happy New Year to one and all! Take a moment to breath consciously and make a resolution for the New Year! With Metta

Shoshin1JeroenlobsterJeffrey
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

The festive season is over for another year. I’m suffering from withdrawal, everyone in my street is taking down their Christmas decorations.

Shoshin1
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

We festive glutens here started to leave some of the lights up till the end of January to stretch out that Christmas cheer through to the start of lighter Northern days. Our neighbors are also starting to follow suite. Our withdrawal is then moderated by a competitiveness of who can leave that shit up the longest as well as finally being really happy to be done with that tackiness.

JeroenShoshin1lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

My decorations are staying up until 2nd February. Candlemas. Traditionally, the 40th day of Joyful, excessive, wanton festivities. A supposed direct opposite to The 40-day period of Lent.

howChoephal
  • Wanton festivities? Where do I sign up?

• ChoephalChoephal UK Veteran
    edited January 2021

Candlemass is also the Feast of St Bridget or Bride. Who is an interesting amalgam of a Catholic saint and a pre Christian Celtic deities. It’s known in Gaelic as Imbolc which means ewes milk, because it’s when lambing season starts...πŸ™‚
    Anyway ..apart from all that a happy, safe, and peace filled New Year to all. πŸ™πŸ»

lobsterShoshin1
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited January 2021

@Kerome said:
    The festive season is over for another year. I’m suffering from withdrawal, everyone in my street is taking down their Christmas decorations.

Our decorations are down.
    However why not have an indoor tree (not bonsai) most need to be outside? I think I may cut some holly for Bodhi Thor, Wodan and Ye Merry Gentlemen 021 Ho Ho Ho.

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

I have a Christian friend who keeps one Christmas ornament on his bookshelf all year round to remind him of the spirit of the season.

lobster