Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

U.K. Census 2021.

I filled up my census, like a night in the forest.
And in ten years time I’ll fill it again....

Bunks

Comments

• :open_mouth:

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Sounds dangerous. Like admitting you have an ‘I’.

federica
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Kerome said:
    Sounds dangerous. Like admitting you have an ‘I’.

You try telling the UK Government you don't have an "I" and they'll arrest you and put you in the funny farm for good. Just ask Jack Nicholson. He's been there, done that, seen been IN the movie....

Tara1978
  • ChoephalChoephal UK Veteran

Oh, I have an “I” alright. And so did John Denver.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Choephal said:

Did you ever read an autopsy report of how he died? It does not make for pleasant reading... The summary is that he died in a plane crash. The detail is, why, how and what actually finally killed him. Ooooh, ouch.

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

@federica said:

@Choephal said:

Did you ever read an autopsy report of how he died? It does not make for pleasant reading... The summary is that he died in a plane crash. The detail is, why, how and what actually finally killed him. Ooooh, ouch.

No but I remember this.

Kotishkafederica

Ooooh, My, days!! Thank god I wasn't drinking coffee!!